Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up full, -full, or full- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Full may refer to:
- People with the surname Full, including:
- Mr. Full (given name unknown), acting Governor of German Cameroon, 1913 to 1914
- A property in the mathematical field of topology; see Full set
- A property of functors in the mathematical field of category theory; see Full and faithful functors
- Satiety, the absence of hunger
- A standard bed size, see Bed
- Fulling, also known as tucking or walking ("waulking" in Scotland), term for a step in woollen clothmaking (verb: to full)
- Full-Reuenthal, a municipality in the district of Zurzach in the canton of Aargau in Switzerland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Full.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.